The Office of Advising and Integrated Student Services (OAISS) is your destination for undergraduate advising, resources, workshops and information that support you throughout your degree.
OAISS services include:
- Understanding Faculty legislation and policies;
- Program and degree requirements;
- Degree options: major, minor, certificates
- Understanding your grade report and academic standing
- The petition process
- Faculty of Fine Arts student awards, scholarships and bursaries
- Peer Mentoring and study groups
- Information and referrals to academic and campus services and resources
Our OAISS advising team is available by appointment Monday to Friday in 322 Goldfarb Centre for Fine Arts.
You can also reach the OAISS advising team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-736-5135
Continue to visit your program department for:
- Permission to enroll into courses
- Letters of Permission
- Grade reappraisal
- Deferred standing requests
- Appointments with faculty advisors
- Program change requests
First Year Students ONLY
For questions regarding transfer credits or degree requirements, or to book an advising appointment, contact Tina Pietrangelo at email@example.com.
Book an appointment with an undergraduate student advisor.
Book an appointment with Professor Stacy Denton to get help with academic writing, essay planning and more. 30 minute appointments are available Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Book an academic writing appointment
If you cannot attend an appointment during the scheduled times, please contact Professor Denton to arrange an appointment.